Electronics Repair. Circuit Board Repair. Component Level Repair.
Start a Dialogue
Mendtronix provides electronics repair services with fast turnaround times from 3 US repair depots to serve you. Repairs span a wide range of electronics devices and components including:
- Digital Projectors
- LCD & CRT Monitors
- LCD & Plasma Interactive Flat Panels
- Class 1 and 2 Medical Devices including Home Therapeutic Devices
- Marine Electronics
- Professional and Consumer Audio including amplifiers, speakers, mixers and more.
- Power Supplies
- Component level repair of defective PCB Circuit Boards
Electronics Repair Questions?
Call your National Account Manager at 800.789.9820
1. Submit Request
The easiest way to set up a new repair case is to fill out our online request form. Once you submit the form, a confirmation email will be sent that includes your case number, contact, and shipping information.
2. Ship Your Electronic Device
Once you’ve set up your case, you will need to send in your electronic device. The shipping address varies by brand and “from” location, so it is important that you confirm shipping details before sending us your unit.
During the evaluation, a technician will perform in-depth testing to determine what work needs to be done and/or what parts need to be ordered, if any, to bring your electronic device back to factory specifications.
4. Estimate Sent
You will receive an estimate after the evaluation. If you decide to approve the repair, then your evaluation is free. And the sooner an approval is received the less down-time you will experience.
5. Repair Completion
Once we receive your approval, our expert team of technicians will get to work on repairing your unit. Parts will be ordered according to the estimate approval. Each medical device undergoes a 41-point inspection upon completion so your product can live out a longer, healthier life.
6. Return Shipment
Upon repair completion, we will carefully pack up your electronic device and ship it back to you. Because we have 3 locations nationwide, your unit gets back to you fast. We are able to provide return ground shipping to most cities in the U.S. in 1-2 days.
Terms and Conditions
Warranty Repair Service
Items not covered under manufacturer warranties will be billed separately, such as accessories, cables and preventative maintenance. Note: The diagnostic fee will apply if no defect is found.
Out of Warranty Repair Service
Out of Warranty repairs come with a 120-day (4 month) warranty. The diagnostic fee is free upon estimate approval. If the estimate is not approved, the customer agrees to pay the diagnostic fee. If you accept the estimate of repair, your pre-paid diagnostic fee and pre-paid shipping will be applied toward your total repair charges, and therefore the diagnostic fee is free and you only pay labor and parts. Diagnostic fee and shipping charges apply on all declined repairs.
Evaluation fee and shipping fees are custom quoted based on the electronic device and the described problem. Please contact us for details.
We request that you:
1. Respond to the estimate of repair within 10 business days or that you make the necessary arrangements upfront with your Account Manager if you require additional time.
2. Pick up your repaired unit within 2 weeks of your being notified the item is ready for pick up if will call is selected.
3. If we receive no answer to the estimate of repair within the 10 business days, units will be shipped back (via ground) un-repaired by the 16th business day unless arrangements have been made with an Account Manager.
Notice: Once a unit leaves any one of Mendtronix’s three facilities, we are not responsible for loss or damage of those units and encourage all customers to consider purchasing shipping insurance in advance.
Pursuant to the California Civil Code, Mendtronix, Inc. asserts a lien on any personal property upon which it lawfully renders a service, repair or improvement (including but not limited to diagnostic services). Upon completion of diagnostic services, you will be notified in writing of the amount due for repair or maintenance service. If you or your agent fail to render payment in full within the 10 days allotted to claim your property or there has been no response from you with a course of action within 30 days upon advisement of the notice of service charges, Mendtronix will exercise its right to impose a storage fee of $2.00 per day. If no response with said course of action is received in writing within 90 days, your projector will be disposed of by Mendtronix, Inc. and you will be liable for all diagnostic services and storage fees incurred. Mendtronix, Inc. assumes no responsibility for such abandoned property which we may dispose of pursuant to this agreement. Be advised that by obtaining a case number for the repair of your projector from Mendtronix, you are hereby agreeing to the terms and conditions of this notice and in agreement that you are without further legal recourse against Mendtronix Inc. for its disposal of abandoned property.
115 Smoke Hill Lane
Woodstock, GA 30188
55 Bay Hill Drive, Suite A
Latrobe, PA 15650
Mendtronix, San Diego
13880 Stowe Drive
Poway, CA 92064
Important Shipping Instructions:
Follow these instructions when shipping your unit to Mendtronix.
- Clearly mark your case number on the box.
- DO NOT send in cables, remote controls or mounting brackets. Mendtronix, Inc. is not responsible for any lost cables, remotes or soft cases.
- Ensure the packaging material and carton selected is sufficient. Most parcels experience a fair amount of wear. Select a container large enough to accommodate your shipment and the necessary cushioning/packaging material. Choose cushioning that will completely fill the spaces in your shipping box. We recommend using solid foam, bubble wrap or Styrofoam packaging peanuts (2 to 3 inches of packing material around units that weigh under 10 lbs, 4 to 5 inches around larger/heavier units). Solid foam provides the greatest degree of protection for larger valuables. All of the major shipping companies are automated;both machines and people will handle the carton.
- If you ship your electronic device to us in a hard case, we will ship it back to you in the case. Do not ship an electronic device in a case that is unsuitable for protecting your device during transportation.
- Please be advised that your electronic device, once repaired, will be shipped back in a brand new plain brown box or in a custom hard case if provided. We do this for the safety of your property. Re-using cardboard boxes is an issue as the integrity of the package is compromised after it has been shipped twice.
- You have the option to insure your electronic device. Please make inquiries with your carrier for rates. You will also have the option to insure your projector on its way back to you (out of warranty service only). The insurance rates will be provided in the repair estimate sent to you once the unit has been evaluated.
- Freight claim responsibility and insurance liability responsibility both belong to the customer
- Warranty Service Only: In some instances, we may be required by the Manufacturer to provide a proof of purchase to validate your warranty. If you are asked to do so, please do not forget to include your proof of purchase in the shipping box, if you have not already faxed it to us at 858-602-1042. All faxed correspondence need to have your case number marked as a reference. Projectors received without proof of purchase will be treated as an out of warranty repair and subject to a standard evaluation fee. Please be advised that the customer is responsible for all inbound shipping. Most but not all manufacturers will cover the cost of the return Freight (FedEx Ground).
Your package and electronic device will be inspected upon receipt. Any damage will be documented and you will be notified. The packaging and carton will be retained for 3 business days. Should you decide to submit a damage claim to the carrier, Mendtronix, Inc. must be notified within those 3 days or the packaging and carton will be discarded.
Mendtronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage that occurs during transportation.