Repair & Logistics Leader for Digital Projectors & Flat Panel Displays
- Warehousing: Atlanta, Pittsburgh, San Diego
- Safety Stock, Exchange Pools
- Distribution, Managed Transportation Services
- Multitude of Low Cost Carrier Agreements
- Omni-Channel Order Fulfillment
- Packaging, Kitting
- Reverse Logistics, RMA Management
- Support RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) products with high level inspection and disposition handling.
- Able to implement our customers precise processes and procedures or via MTI’s established ISO approved processes and procedures.
- Contract Assembly
- Build-to-Order, Build-to-Stock
- In Process and Final Inspection
- Work Order Traceability to Component Level
- Custom Labeling, Packaging
- Electrical, Optical and Mechnical
- Servicing over 30 projector and flat panel display brands
- Exclusive service partner for numerous projector brands
- Triage Returns
- Projector and Flat Panel Repairs: Board Level or Whole Unit Electronics
- Field and Depot Repair
- Bi-Coastal Clean Room Facilities
- Refurbish, Repackage, Relabel, Repurpose, Recalibrate
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Quality and Functional Testing, Documentation
- 24-72 Hour SLA Contracts
Value Added 3PL Services
- 24/7/365 Reporting with Dashboards
- Computer Integration: API, EDI and more
- Serial Number and Lot Number Tracking
- Parts Management: Forecasting, Ordering, Tracking, Receiving
- Call Center Services: Customer Support, Technical Support
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 13485 Certified (pending)
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist, InfoComm)
- DOT (Dept of Transportation)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
Projector Repair, Digital Signage Logistics, AV 3PL
Every day, our team repairs projectors and interactive flat panels, coordinates reverse and forward logistics services, manages client safety stock, and sells projector lamps and accessories. Our clients include the most popular AV brands, contract manufacturers and AV resellers. We also directly service K-12 school districts, universities, houses of worship, government agencies, casinos and large businesses. Projects are turned around promptly and delivered with near-perfect shipping accuracy.
SMART Technologies is a leading provider of digital projector and smart board technology for the K-12 education. SMART contracted with Mendtronix for in-warranty repairs and as their exclusive out-of-warranty repair partner.
“We needed a scalable, bi-coastal partner that could deliver superior repairs, logistics and turnaround times.”
InFocus Corporation develops, manufactures, and distributes DLP and LCD projectors and accessories as well as large-format touch displays, software, LED televisions, tablets and smartphones. InFocus contracted with Mendtronix for in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs including call center operations.
“It was important that we find a partner that would help minimize overhead and cut aftermarket inefficiencies. Mendtronix’s end-to-end
solutions were centric to upholding the highest levels of service.”
JVC video projectors are used in some of the most demanding applications, from flight simulators to medical imaging to the home theaters of Hollywood directors and devoted enthusiasts. JVC contracted with Mendtronix as their exclusive national in-warranty and out-of-warranty repair partner.
“Our nationwide high end projection equipment services are exclusively entrusted with Mendtronix’s customer focused, bi-coastal facilities”Neal Rozelle
The NCM Cinema Network presents cinema advertising across the nation’s largest digital in-theater network, comprised of theaters owned by AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings, Inc. and Regal Entertainment Group. Mendtronix (MTI) was selected as NCM’s complete outsourced repair, safety stock and logistics solution.
“Mendtronix’s customized services and bi-coastal sites keep our equipment up-time high and our logistics costs low.”