Taking Care of the Medical Devices that Take Care of Patients
- Warehousing: Atlanta, Pittsburgh, San Diego
- Safety Stock, Exchange Pools
- Distribution, Managed Transportation Services
- Multitude of Low Cost Carrier Agreements
- Omni-Channel Order Fulfillment
- Packaging, Kitting
- Reverse Logistics, RMA Management
- Support RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) products with high level inspection and disposition handling.
- Able to implement our customers precise processes and procedures or via MTI’s established ISO approved processes and procedures.
- Triage Returns
- Repairs: Board Level or Whole Unit Electronics
- Field and Depot Repair
- Bi-Coastal Clean Room Facilities
- Refurbish, Repackage, Relabel, Repurpose, Recalibrate
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Quality and Functional Testing, Documentation
- 24-72 Hour SLA Contracts
- Contract Assembly
- Build-to-Order, Build-to-Stock
- In Process and Final Inspection
- Work Order Tracibility to Component Level
- Custom Labeling, Packaging
Value Added 3PL Services
- 24/7/365 Reporting with Dashboards
- Computer Integration: API, EDI and more
- Serial Number and Lot Number Tracking
- Parts Management: Forecasting, Ordering, Tracking, Receiving
- Call Center Services: Customer Support, Technical Support
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified at all MTI sites
- ISO 13485 Certified
- HIPAA compliant systems, staff training, managing PHI (Protected Health Information) at all MTI sites
- Supports BAAs (Business Associate Agreements)
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist, InfoComm)
- DOT (Dept of Transportation)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
ISO 13485 Certified 3PL Provider
Mendtronix possesses both advanced logistical and technical capabilities, along with the proper quality management certifications and regulatory compliance procedures. Unlike regular 3PL providers, Mendtronix’ ISO 13485 certification proves the company has strict controls around medical device manufacturing, assembly, documentation, servicing, and risk mitigation. Mendtronix is a valuable logistics partner in the health industry.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Logistics Partner
Mendtronix is an ISO 9001 approved logistics partner with quality management systems in place across its Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and San Diego facilities. MTI is committed to a proven quality system that link business objectives with operational efficiency. MTI demonstrates clear quality policy, effective process documentation, exceptional commitment to customers, and actionable measurement, control, and analysis.
Mendtronix is a Bi-Coastal 3PL
Home therapeutics solutions demand quicker surgical or injury recoveries and help avoid or shorten hospital stays. Mendtronix quickly fulfills medical device orders helping mitigate costs to patients and insurance companies. Mendtronix can ship medical equipment same day with 1-2 day delivery and also enable easy returns after use via low cost ground shipping. A HIPAA compliant and technically competent 3PL provider, Mendtronix is optimal since it can quickly repurpose a returned unit for the next patient.
Preserving Medical Manufacturer’s Resources
Mendtronix offers technical service capabilities that can reduce the burden of hiring and managing multiple vendors. Beyond basic forward and reverse logistics support, Mendtronix’ technical service capabilities valuable to medical equipment manufacturers include:
- Repair of individual end-user units
- Refurbishment of large volumes of units
- Repurpose of models that support home therapeutic recoveries, and are prepared (sanitization of unit and wiping of hardware/software data) prior to being sent to the next user
- Recall management – FDA recalls may require transportation, storage, equipment rework, replacements in the field, and possible recycling
- Relabeling of equipment due to software or hardware revision
Medical Device Quality Assurance
To ensure quality at every stage through the process, Mendtronix’ Quality Management System (QMS) requires process standards that must be documented and controlled to help ensure consistent application and results. Whether in the form of SOWs, SOPs (standard operating procedures), or WIs (work instructions), Mendtronix’ process documents are consistently updated, maintained, and audited to ensure compliance with practices that, in turn, drive consistent, reliable, and safe products and practices. Surrounding the documents themselves Mendtronix management implements systems of review, problem identification metrics, corrective action creation, follow-up and preventative action creation, and follow-up. Good documentation practices that prove adherence to these time-sensitive practices are critical requirements for both quality and regulatory compliance of your medical products.
Mendtronix Builds Medical Devices
Our medical 3PL team manufacturers and fulfills medical devices on a build-to-order basis from our ISO 13485 certified facility in California. Hardware is assembled, software loaded and systems go through rigorous quality control checks. Devices are then packed with tremendous care and shipped directly to our client’s end-user customers in hospitals and medical clinics. In the unlikely event that a unit needs to be repaired or returned, our team manages reverse logistics, triage, component level repair, refurbishment and QC testing back to original specifications and shipped back to the end user or made available as B stock for future needs.
Mendtronix also provides traditional 3PL services for off-the-shelf medical devices and supplies. Our team can handle omnichannel fulfillment by directly integrating our 3PL technology into your own ERP system. Clients can easily place orders from your e-commerce store or one we build for you. Orders flow seamlessly from your system to ours offering you 24/7 viewing of order status from your customized dashboard.
7 Reasons why Mendtronix is your Best Choice for Medical Device Logistical and Technical Services.
Mendtronix has met the rigorous industry requirements to achieve quality and medical specific QMS certifications including ISO 13485.
Mendtronix implements systems and documentation that protect a medical device business and ensures HIPAA and PHI compliant operations.
Mendtronix is the perfect sized partner. Too large a company may leave you at the door trying to get attention to your rapidly changing needs. Smaller boutique size companies that specialize in value-added logistics are typically more agile and responsive.
Mendtronix’ “Do More” logistics approach provides multi-dimensional value-added functions that allow growth in many directions without having to add or change 3PL partners.
Mendtronix is bi-coastal serving high density areas of the country where 1-2 day ground shipping can cover up to 90% of the population.
We invite you to talk with Mendtronix’ customers, vendors and employees. Seek reviews and find out how Mendtronix reacts when projects become suddenly urgent or problems arise. Mendtronix will step up to get the job done.
Low Carrier Costs
Mendtronix provides a wide range of shipping options, flexibility and great prices.
Avizia offers the only end-to-end telehealth platform that integrates care coordination software with industry-leading video devices and mobile apps. Avizia contracted with Mendtronix for contract asssembly and logistics services.
“As a global company, we needed a full-service solution designed for scalability and continuous optimization.”Luke Leininger
Value Added Services