• 90-day warranty
• Expert diagnostic services*
• Optical system alignment
• Return shipping will be quoted on your estimate.
*The diagnostic service fee is FREE once the estimate is approved. The diagnostic fee applies only if the repair estimate is declined. See our terms/conditions for diagnostic rates.
• Expert diagnostic services*
• Optical system alignment
• Return shipping will be quoted on your estimate.
• Items not covered under manufacturer warranties will be billed separately,
such projector lamps, cables and preventative maintenance.
*The diagnostic fee will apply if no defect is found. See our terms/conditions for diagnostic rates
• 31 point inspection
• Clean & align optics/LCD panel
• Clean or replace air filter
• Confirm convergence of LCD panels
• Verify color quality
• Test all inputs;audio, video and computer imaging
• Check focus and zoom function
*Fee applies to units under 45 lbs. and covers routine maintenance if any parts are found to be defective. We will contact you for your approval in order to proceed with projector repair services. Please contact us for pricing on units over 45 lbs.
1. What is the fastest way to get my unit sent in for a professional evaluation?
Establish your case online 24/7 and pre-approve a fixed amount.
2. What is the warranty period on my repair?
Our standard warranty on repairs performed is 90 Days parts and labor. However, if you approve your repair quote within 5 business days – we extended our warranty free to 120 days.
3. Where are your locations?
Atlanta and San Diego — Mendtronix is strategically located in bi-coastal states that enable easy customer shipping. Select your shipping state on our interactive map to find the closest location.
4. How do I check the status of my repair?
Check your repair status online by logging into the “my account” portal. Or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with your case number to receive a prompt update.
5. What does the repair experience involve?
See the repair process steps below.
6. How do I get a free evaluation charge?
Simply approve your quote! All out-of-warranty quotes that are approved by our customers are relieved of the evaluation charge. Get 30 more days of warranty (up to 120) if approved within 5 working days of the quote date.
7. Can I rush my unit in for immediate attention?
Backlogs and turnaround times will vary, but a fast-lane process (for evaluations only) is available for an extra charge of $85.
8. Why can’t I talk with a repair technician about my symptoms before submitting a unit in for evaluation?
Unlike a computer, the optical, electrical and mechanical complexities of a digital projector cannot be adequately evaluated over the phone or web. Timely and thorough repairs need direct examination and testing of units by our experienced technicians. Contacting your manufacturer for technical support in advance may be an option.
9. Do you sell replacement lamps?
We sure do! Our very own Cobalt brand has become an extremely popular as lower cost solution because it uses an original OEM bulb (which is almost always Philips, Osram, or Phoenix) installed in a new cage/housing. We recommend it for all non-warranty situations to improve brightness and restore image quality. Enjoy free shipping and a 200 day warranty. – Order online at our lamp website projectordoctor.com or call us at 800.789.9820, option 1.
10. Are discounts available?
Yes, for qualified Education, Pro AV dealers, Integrators, ASC’s, Government, and high-volume end users. Just ask one of our Account Managers.
11. What methods of payments does Mendtronix accept?
Mendtronix requires a form of payment identified upfront. We accept Purchase Orders from Education, Re-sellers and Government Agencies who have established terms with us. Credit cards are not charged until services are rendered. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express for all transactions.
12. I cannot find my brand of projector on your website?
Please see the tab labeled “Brands We Repair” above, or contact our Account Management Team at 800.789.9820, option 1 to verify if your unit is a brand we repair.
13. I placed an order today, when will it ship?
Typically orders will ship out the same day if item is in stock and order placed before 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT. Check our stock through the accessories list, if out of stock, it will provide you with a lead time depending on the vendor. Items once in stock will ship immediately through the shipping method you selected. A tracking number will be e-mailed to you once the item ships. Mendtronix does not ship on weekends or major holidays.
14. I need my order to ship overnight, how do I ensure that happens?
We recommend you contact our customer support team to ensure item is in stock and that your area is covered by overnight service.
15. How do I cancel my order?
You must contact Customer Support to cancel an order. Orders for items in stock can be cancelled prior to shipment. Orders for products purchased to fill your order can only be cancelled if Mendtronix can cancel the associated purchase order without incurring any charges from our supplier. Please refer to the Return Policies under the Support drill-down tab as charges may apply.
16. How do I return an item I ordered?
All sales are final. If we decide to make an exception a 10% to 40% restocking fee may apply. For your specific situation, please refer to the Return Policies in our homepage under Support.
17. My unit arrived back damaged due to shipping – what can I do?
You will be given the option to insure the unit on its way back to you. Insurance rates will be included in the estimate of repair sent to you once unit is evaluated. If the unit arrives to you damaged you will need to save all packaging materials and take digital photos of the contents as packaged along with all sides of the shipping container, please ensure the shipping label with the tracking number is visible. Please contact Mendtronix as soon as possible to start the claim process. If you used your own freight account for the return you would contact the freight carrier directly. Please refer to our Shipping Instructions.
18. I could not find the item I am looking for in your web store.
Please contact our customer support team at 800.789.9820, option 1.
19. What are the unique benefits of choosing Mendtronix?
Mendtronix is the most technically experienced projector service company in the U.S., if not the world. We annually repair thousands of units across 500 different models and over a dozen brands. We are your one stop shop for in-warranty service, with the only 24/7 RMA case generation website in the AV repair industry. Mendtronix carries a complete set of Factory Repair Center (FRC) capabilities currently employed at different levels for several major manufacturers/brands.
Follow these instructions when shipping your unit to Mendtronix.
1. Clearly mark your case number on the box.
2. Remove any mounting brackets. Mendtronix, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage to mounting brackets.
3. Move adjustable feet to the closed position.
4. Remove non-standard lens (do NOT ship a non-standard lens). Retract zoom lens.
5. Include the standard lens and the lamp, but please DO NOT send in cables or remote controls. Mendtronix, Inc. is not responsible for any lost cables, remotes or soft cases.
6. Ensure the packaging material and carton selected is sufficient. Most parcels experience a fair amount of wear. Select a container large enough to accommodate your shipment and the necessary cushioning/packaging material. Choose cushioning that will completely fill the spaces in your shipping box. We recommend using solid foam, bubble wrap or Styrofoam packaging peanuts (2 to 3 inches of packing material around units that weigh under 10 lbs, 4 to 5 inches around larger/heavier units). Solid foam provides the greatest degree of protection for larger valuables. All of the major shipping companies are automated;both machines and people will handle the carton.
7. If you ship your projector to us in a hard case, we will ship it back to you in the case. Do not ship a projector in a case that is unsuitable for protecting your projector during transportation.
8. Please be advised that your projector, once repaired, will be shipped back in a brand new plain brown box or in a custom hard case if provided. We do this for the safety of your property. Re-using cardboard boxes is an issue as the integrity of the package is compromised after it has been shipped twice.
9. You have the option to insure your projector. Please make inquiries with your carrier for rates. You will also have the option to insure your projector on its way back to you (out of warranty service only). The insurance rates will be provided in the repair estimate sent to you once the unit has been evaluated.
10. Mendtronix, Inc. is not responsible for mounting brackets, accessories or soft cases sent in with a projector. Per our shipping instructions, those items should NOT be sent in.
11. Freight claim responsibility and insurance liability responsibility both belong to the customer
12. Warranty Service Only: In some instances, we may be required by the Manufacturer to provide a proof of purchase to validate your warranty. If you are asked to do so, please do not forget to include your proof of purchase in the shipping box, if you have not already faxed it to us at 858-602-1042. All faxed correspondence need to have your case number marked as a reference. Projectors received without proof of purchase will be treated as an out of warranty repair and subject to a standard evaluation fee. Please be advised that the customer is responsible for all inbound shipping. Most manufacturers, except 3M and Toshiba, will cover the cost of the return Freight (FedEx Ground).
Your package and projector will be inspected upon receipt. Any damage will be documented and you will be notified. The packaging and carton will be retained for 3 business days. Should you decide to submit a damage claim to the carrier, Mendtronix, Inc. must be notified within those 3 days or the packaging and carton will be discarded.
Mendtronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage that occurs during transportation.
JVC Shipping Considerations
Please package your unit carefully and only include accessories that pertain to the service complaint. See image below for more information:
1. Submit Request
The easiest way to set up a new repair case is to fill out our online request form. Once you submit the form, a confirmation email will be sent that includes your case number, contact, and shipping instructions.
2. Ship Your Device
Once you’ve set up your case, you will need to send in your device. Please see the map below with reference to the proper Mendtronix location to ship your unit.
During the evaluation, a technician will perform in-depth testing to determine what work needs to be done and/or what parts need to be ordered, if any, to bring your device back to factory specifications.
4. Estimate Sent
You will receive an estimate after the evaluation. If you decide to approve the repair, then your evaluation is free. Approval of any quotes within 5 business days, will increase the warranty period from 90 to 120 days.
5. Repair Completion
Once we receive your approval, our expert team of technicians will get to work on repairing your unit. Parts will be ordered according to the estimate approval. Each device undergoes a 31-point inspection upon completion so your product can live out a longer, healthier life.
6. Return Shipment
Upon repair completion, we will carefully pack up your device and ship it back to you. Because we have 2 locations nationwide, your unit gets back to you fast. We are able to provide return ground shipping to most cities in the U.S. in 1-3 days
The diagnostic services fee is FREE once the estimate is approved. It applies only if the repair estimate is declined. See our terms/conditions for diagnostic rates.
Check My Case Status?
Ship my device?
Projectors can often fail at the worst possible moment. Images get too dim or too bright. The image can wiggle violently. The image sometimes won’t line up square on the screen. Lamps will fail, sometimes in an instant. You need Projector Repair services. Relax. Your team at Mendtronix can help you get all of your projectors running just like new with original brightness. Mendtronix’ projector repair services are backed by leading A/V brands and trusted by tens of thousands of customers worldwide. Mendtronix is the worldwide leader of independent projector repairs.
FLAT PANEL REPAIR
Flat panel screens will fail. Images get too dim or lose consistent image quality across the large screen. Touch screens stop working. Pixels can be permanently damaged. Computer interfaces short out. Power supplies will fail, sometimes in an instant. Relax. Your team at Mendtronix can help you get all of your LCD, LED and Plasma interactive flat panel displays running just like new. Mendtronix’ interactive flat panel repair services are backed by leading A/V brands and trusted by thousands of customers worldwide. Just send your unit in for a quick fix to one of our 3 US locations and you’ll be ready to Wow Your Audience.
Projector repair services for all multimedia projectors – Panasonic projector, Christie projector, Sony projector, JVC projector, Sanyo projector, Optoma projector, Epson projector, EIKI projector, BenQ projector, InFocus projector, NEC projector, Mitsubishi projector, Sharp projector and more.
We receive repairs from – Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas,Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington DC, Florida, New York, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maine, Nevada, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Delaware, Maryland, Texas, New Jersey, New Mexico, Montana and California.