Contract Manufacturing Services
Mendtronix manages the complexities of your manufacturing process to ensure raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods flow properly from point of origin to point of consumption. Established OEMs and new product innovators trust Mendtronix to manage their product assembly and ensure quality, service and on-time delivery.
Let Mendtronix’ team of passionate contract manufacturing professionals and technology help you create net value, build a competitive infrastructure, and synchronize supply with demand. Simplify your business so you can focus on product innovation while Mendtronix builds and ships as you demand.
- Engineering to Assembly
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Systems
- Quality Control
- Offshore Capabilities
Contract Manufacturing: The Benefits
- Cost Savings
- Save on your cost of capital. No need to pay for a facility and the equipment needed for production.
- Save on your labor costs such as wages, training and benefits.
- Advanced Skills – Take advantage of skills outside your company’s sweet spot. Mendtronix provides top notch electronics and product assembly team. Mendtronix also has relationships with many raw material suppliers.
- Quality – Mendtronix has ISO 9001 certified quality control systems in place that helps detect counterfeit or damaged materials early and ensure an end product of the highest quality.
- Focus – Focus on your core competencies of product innovation and building client relationships while Mendtronix handles the rote tasks product assembly.
- Economies of Scale – No need to re-invent the wheel. Mendtronix can offer reduced costs in acquiring raw materials and organizing repetitive labor tasks by benefiting from the economies of scale of servicing many clients.
Tells Us About Your Project
“As a global company, we needed a full-service solution designed for scalability and continuous optimization.”Luke Leininger