Contact us to speak with our friendly National Account Managers to coordinate evaluations and repair estimates of your electronics products, as well as discuss your specific 3PL needs.
Business Hours: 9am ET to 7pm ET. (6am PT to 4pm PT)
Mendtronix, Atlanta GA
115 Smoke Hill Lane
Woodstock, GA 30188
Mendtronix, Pittsburgh PA
55 Bay Hill Drive, Suite A
Latrobe, PA 15650
Mendtronix, San Diego CA
13880 Stowe Dr
Poway, CA 92064
Value Added 3PL: Technical & Logistical
Mendtronix was incepted with a mission to break the industry mold for quality repair, refurbishment, and logistics services. Quickly scaling into new products and emerging markets, Mendtronix has strengthened its position as the leading Electronic Repair and Logistics service provider that offers multi-faceted service offerings across an array of vertical markets. Established in 1998, Mendtronix couples high quality service with a robust, efficient infrastructure to create cost-effective solutions to maximize overall client ROI. National and international support from Atlanta, Pittsburgh and San Diego (HQ).
Electronic Repair and Logistics
Mendtronix repairs electronics equipment just right and delivers it to the right place at the right time. Clients avoid costly replacement equipment and creating electronic waste while still providing the highest quality services to their customers, patients and students. Mendtronix provides depot repair services nationwide for all makes and models of audio visual equipment, medical equipment and more. Mendtronix’ 3PL team helps clients manage the complexities of forward and reverse logistics, recall management services, warehousing, order fulfillment and document management. Fix It. Ship It. Simply Done.
- 1998: Founded in San Diego, board repairs for Audio Video manufacturers
- 2001: Full projector repairs for multi brands
- 2002: Established lamp replacement business
- 2003: High volume refurbishments for Toshiba
- 2006: 3 Chip DLP support for Barco and others
- 2007: 3rd party repair/logistics via 20,000 movie theatre auditoriums
- 2008: Open Atlanta facility (11K Sq. Ft., now 45K Sq. Ft)
- 2009: LCD and PC repair/logistics contracts for cinema industry
- 2010: Awarded exclusive InFocus & Toshiba service contracts
- 2011: Awarded SMART Tech/Coretronic US service business + two Hitachi contracts: 72 hour, refurbs + AMC theatre 3,000 auditoriums.
- 2012: Repair over 30K projectors, 4k computers. Awarded BenQ/Runco/Planar contracts. Open MTI-PIT facility (15K Sq. Ft.) + changed name to Mendtronix Inc.
- 2013: Became ISO 9001 certified in all three sites, awarded exclusive JVC factory service contract + Avizia (Cisco offshoot) forward logistics contract + King Fisher forward logistics
- 2014: Awarded Boxlight east coast projector/LCD repairs + Qisda/SMART projector repairs + JLL/Univ. of Phoenix + SMART OOW projectors
- 2015: Awarded Avizia FDA Class 1 medical cart assembly.
2017: Added 30k sqft space for focused medical device assembly and service. Started path to ISO 13485 certification. New 3PL contract with Buschman.